The heart of this event is you, our participants—and we need your help to make the biggest impact possible against this disease. Remember, your registration fee helps us cover the cost of operations at this event, but additional fundraising is how we make an important contribution to our community. Your support will fund breast cancer screening, treatment and education programs that save lives in our community!
Here are a few things to know and share with everyone…
- Up to 75% of Komen’s net revenue is used to support local community based education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25% of the net income supports the Susan G. Komen® Grants Program
- All donations are tax-deductible
- Learn more about our local grants program and how we serve our local community here.
- Remember to ask your employer and your donors for Company Matching Gifts
- Share your personal story of why you’re running or walking to end breast cancer
- Learn more about the research Komen does around the globe.
Click Here for our Individual Fundraising Form
Click Here for our Team Fundraising Form
Our local investment for
2014-2015 through our Community Health Grants Program helped provide services
to the following number of people:
12,131 breast health education and awareness points of contact
- 1,608 screening mammograms
- 1,526 clinical breast exams
- 167 breast cancer diagnostic services
- 158 patient navigation services
- 148 financial services (transportation, office visits, etc.)
- 54 breast cancer detections