Please join my team or donate to the team as we participate in The Susan G Komen's Race for the Cure on Saturday 9/24/16. We have a tailgate tent for our Team "The Ta Ta Sisterhood" which includes breakfast for 50 people & is setup by the race volunteers, it should be inside the entrance of OneOk Field near the corner of Elgin & Archer.
It's going to be a big day for me to celebrate that I am cancer free & to enjoy time with friends that have been there with me through this bump in the road. I'm so excited. Please join our team an"The Ta Ta Sisterhood" walk with us or donate to the fight against breast cancer if you want or can.
Your support helps us get one step closer to a world without breast cancer. 75 percent of the money raised through the Tulsa Race stays in 33 Eastern Oklahoma communities to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs (this includes Mayes County). The remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking breast cancer research at a national level.
Please look at the photos on my facebook page in the album titled Susan G Komen Race for the Cure. Remember to get your annual mammogram, this really can save your life. I was behind schedule on my mammogram and now I am thanking God that he had my Doctor get the ball rolling for my mammogram, that's how we found my breast cancer.
Thank you for taking time to read this and for your prayers and love.